Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tons of Fun Challenges at the Crafty Scraps Forum! Plus a Freebie!!



Happy Day All,

Hope everyone had/is having a wonderful weekend! We are having a great long and relaxing weekend. I have some very fun challenges to tell you all about.
The challenges at the Crafty Scraps Forum have always been great but now there are even more fun challenges to participate in! And not to brag or anything but I am hosting one myself!! I am so excited!! I am hosting the Brag Book Challenge! (See the ad below for more details).
So check out all the great challenges below! A great way to learn, make friends, and get free stuff!!!
Hope to see you there!!


Template Challenge:

Lotto Challenge:

Brag Book Challenge:

Font Challenge:

Caboose Challenge:

Card Challenge:

Scraplift Challenge:

Theme Challenge:

Monthly Madness:

Scrappin' Challenge:

Quote Challenge:

HFD (Hide, Find, Design):

Come on over to www.craftyscrapschat.com!

Now finally your freebie! To help encourage you to come and participate in my Brag Book Challenge I have made a free page to kick off our first months challenge. Hope that you like it!!
It is made from the Ginger Christmas Kit.

Here is the free QP. Remember if you want more all you need to do is come and participate and you get a copy of everyone that participates cards as well! The more the merrier!!! Come join us starting December 1.

Click here for the BB page. Enjoy!

Kristal

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete