Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crafty Scraps Challenge - Old into New

I just LOVE this last challenge that I participated in at the Crafty Scraps Forum. The challenge was to take an old layout (one that you made a while back before you had as much practice and experience digital scrapping) and remake it will your current abilities.
So, I had to search through my old layouts and choose one to redue. I actually found quite a few that I want to make some changes to but choose just one....

Here is the page that I choose to redue. Now I like this page, but I think it needed a little more to make it stand out. I also did not really know how to use shadows, embossing, layering, or resizing very well!


Here is the page redone. I really like how it turned out! What do you think? I tried to stay with the same basic color scheme and layout style.
'CS

This new page was made with Crafty Scraps kit Ginger Pink. Isn't it adorable! I just love the browns and pinks together!
Here is a preview of the full kit and the papers from the kit. It is available at the Crafty Scraps Store.

'CS

'CS

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment