Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Page I made yesterday and Christmas Card!

I wanted to share with you a page and a card that I made yesterday. It was fun to be able to scrap! I have a picture of my daughter after she got her haircut last month that I just love so I took the chance to scrap it! Yea! She LOVED her new hair and just kept playing with it and flicking it behind her shoulder. It was so cute!
This page was made with Christin Creations kit Cuddle Time. Hope you like it!

Isabel New HairCut

The other thing I want to share is a Christmas Card that I made with a free kit from Hot Pink Pansy. The kit is called A Bit Flaky. It has lots of cute things in it! It is currently free at her blog (not sure for how long) so go check it out!

Here is my card. It is still in the rough draft version since I sent a copy to the designer to use so I did not add my own personalization yet. Plus we still need to take our pictures for cards!

Photobucket

Thanks for reading!

Kristal

2 comments:

  1. Cute! You can make us one too if you like ;) just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can if you like! She is also going to have this and some other cards from her kit available in a few days for free at her website!

    ReplyDelete