Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween Page using Corny Candy by Twin Mom Scraps

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope that you all have better weather than we do! It is rainy and cold! Which is not making it any easier for my sweet little girl to get better. She has been sick all weekend poor thing!

But , in happier news I have a cute page to show you of my princess when she was not sick. This is her showing off her loot from Halloween. She was Dora this year for Halloween and the Corny Candy kit was perfect to match her Dora costume! Enjoy!

TMS - Halloween

You can pick up the kit I used for this page here if you like it! I love that it has a Halloween feel to it with the candy but is still bright and colorful!

Kristal

1 comment:

  1. Kristal-
    It's always so nice to hear a "Thank you" and know someone out there appreciates the work that goes into kits and freebies! I just wanted to tell you "Thank you" for taking the time to express that. It's much appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Erika
    www.pinkigloodesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete