Saturday, November 27, 2010

Template Kit from Best Kept Memories

Hello Again Everyone!

I have a very cute and versatile Template set to share with you today from Best Kept Memories. It is available at the Crafty Scraps Store. Here is the preview of the templates:


And here are some pages that I made with some of these templates and kits from Best Kept Memories.

This page was made with one of Best Kept Memories newest kits Beary Merry Christmas.

These two pages were made using the Bella Kit. I altered the template a little for the first page to make a matching two page layout that is similar but distinct.


This page was made using the Apple Blossom kits. I love the shades of colors in this kit.

And finally this page was made with the Backyard Friends kit. Not exactly a traditional winter kit, but I loved the swirls of the blue paper and the pinks to match my daughters snow suit. Hope you enjoy!

So if you like to have a little bit of help and guidance to making your layouts (or even just the added ease of using a template) you should go buy this template pack from the Crafty Scraps Store!  
Kristal

2 comments:

  1. Kristal looks great. Just wanted to let you know the link to my blog is wrong. It should be www.dinaskeptmemories.blogspot.com Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete