Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rustic Christmas Scrap Kit - new kit from Twin Mom Scraps

Hello Everyone,

I hope that everyone is doing well. My daughter and I got some much needed out side of the house time today at a play date with some of her friends. She has been sick for about two weeks and so has been stuck in the house. She was getting sooooo stir crazy! Thank goodness for indoor play places! That way she can get out of the house and play but not be out in the cold!

Today I have a new kit from Twin Mom Scraps to show you. It is a new Christmas kit called Rustic Christmas Scrap Kit. I must say that I think it is a wonderful kit, I may be a bit biased though since my absolutely favorite color is green and this kit is FULL of lots and lots of green!

Here is a preview of the kit and the papers in the kit. You can pick it up at her store.

'TMS

'TMS

Twin Mom Scraps is also offering a QP Freebie on her blog. It is adorable! Here is a preview of the QP. You should definitely go and check it out and download it!

'TMS

Hope you all have a great day!

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment