Thursday, November 25, 2010

Beary Merry Memories - New Kit from Best Kept Memories and a Freebie!


Hello Everyone!

I have a fun new Holiday kit to share with you from Best Kept Memories!
It is called Beary Merry Memories! Isn't it just adorable! Check out the kit preview below. You can purchase the kit at the Crafty Scraps Store.
Then I have three pages I made with this kit and if you keep scrolling there is even a QP that I made that is just perfect for pictures of you (or your loved ones) making Holiday treats together! Hope you enjoy!




Here are my three layouts:






































And finally here is your free QP! I hope that you enjoy it!





















Click here for the QP.

Happy Holiday!

Kristal

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute QP! Thank you for sharing! Your layouts are lovely also! :-)

    ReplyDelete