Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am a CT for Crafty Scraps!!!

So I have some pretty exciting news! I have been chosen to be one of Crafty Scraps new CT members! I am super excited. She is a very sweet and generous lady. Her site was one of the first digiscrap places that I found and has been sooooo helpful. I was a newbie newbie when I found her. She not only has a TON of freebies on her blog and through her challenges at her Forum but her and her CT were so helpful and friendly with all my questions. I am excited to hopefully help others to learn now as a member of the CT.

Being a member of Crafty Scraps CT has also given me a chance to try designing.....
I was a little nervous but took the chance to help out with the HFD challenge (come back on the 15th to participate and get more details). I was not sure if I would be able to create anything! But I am pleased with the way things turned out! And thanks to some Commercial Use products it was not as difficult as I thought it would be! So come back on the 15th and check out the challenge and you can get the whole kit, including my part, for free after completing the challenge!!!

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment