Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sisterly Love Word Art by Memories by Digital Designs.

Hello!
Today I have some a great new release to share with you! Sisterly Love word art pack from Memories by Digital Designs. This pack was created especially for me!! When I became a member of her creative team she asked what kind of word art I would like and of course since most of my pages are about my girls I requested a pack about sisters! Here is what I got! Adorable right? It is available here. It is on sale today and tomorrow for 40% off so hurry over and grab it!
Here is the layout that I created with this pack. I am sure I will have many many more!
I used a template by Adriana's Cafe from the Template Challenge over at Scraps N Pieces. You can participate as well by clicking here.
The kit I used for my layout is the other new release I would like to show you in the next post. It is called Autumn's Kiss by Wendy Tunison. Here is a preview. It is available here. It is also on sale so hurry over! Wendy's kits are HUGE and have so many fun elements! You will not regret checking them out!
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment