Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Guest CT postition for November!

Hope everyone is surviving the 'day after'. We had a wonderful Halloween here and now are taking it easy. The weather turned really cold last night after we got in and it is raining now so it is nice to be able to stay inside all day.
Today I want to share that I am guesting as a CT for 2 different designers this month!
The first is Adriana's Cafe! You can read a little bit more about me and my scrapping on her blog post here. You will love her products! You can check them out at her stores at Scraps N Pieces and Stuff to Scrap. You will be seeing some layouts with some of them this month from me! Yea!
The second is 3 Lil Monsters! You can purchase her products at Stuff to Scrap or Scrappity Doo Dah. Look from some great layouts with her products this month as well!
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment