Tuesday, November 29, 2011

All Boy word art by Memories by Digital Design and Spectacular Spectacles by Mommy Made This

Today I have two great products to show you! The first is the All Boy word art pack by Memories by Digital Designs. Now, if you know me a bit you are probably thinking 'but you have 2 girls!' Well, this pack is great for you if you have boys (or husbands lol) but also for some girl layouts! Here is a preview of the pack. It is available here
Cute or I mean boy tough right! 
Now before I show you my layout I am going to show you the kit I used for my layout with the word art. It is a new kit by Mommy Made This called Spectacular Spectacles. It is a collab with Digital Scrap Fun. Her portion is available at STS. This kit is soooo adorable and perfect for any kids with glasses layouts! Since my girls do not have glasses (not yet anyway...) I used all the other adorable items and elements in the kit to make my layouts. Such a versatile kit that you can even make layouts with out using the themed elements! Here is a preview of the kit. It is available here
And now here are my layouts! Yea! LOL! 
This is the layout that I used my word art for. I just love that picture!! 

For this next layout I used a template by Rainy Dayz Designs.
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment