Friday, November 4, 2011

Scrapaholic by 3 Lil' Monsters Designs plus freebie!!

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day weekend!!
I have a bunch of fun kits to show you this weekend! First up is 3 lil' Monsters Designs.  I am lucky enough this month to get to guest for her! I am having a great time all ready! Wait til you see the great products I  have been able to work with already!
She has a collab kit with Crystal Creations called Scrapaholic that came out this weekend that is perfect for all us scrapbooker!! It is all about scrapbooking! Here is a preview. It is available here.
Here is a LO (that I made into a QP for you at the bottom of the post) that I created with this great kit! I also used a template from her Round the Corner Template set that will be out soon! 
I just love all the great elements in this kit! It was perfect for a picture of my little photographer! 
3 lil' Monsters also has a great Calendar template pack out this weekend. She has created 2 different version! One is a perpetual calendar and one is a 2012 for those of us who want to just start scrapping without worrying about figuring out the dates! 
Here are preview. Perpetual Calendar is available here and the 2012 is available here.
 Now finally here is your freebie! Enjoy!!
Click here for your freebie!
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment