Tuesday, November 8, 2011

$2 Tuesday at STS and more from Adriana's Cafe

Happy Tuesday!!
Today I have a bunch of fun things to share with you from Adriana's Cafe. If you are not familiar with her and her products you should definitely check it out! She is one of the most generous designers ever! This past weekend she gave out a TON of coupons and free kits for Digital Scrapbook Day. She always has lots of giveaways and contests on her blog and FB page as well as challenges at her 2 stores; Stuff to Scrap and Scraps N Pieces.
Here is a break down of some of those that are going on currently!

$2 at Stuff to Scrap. Every Tuesday the designers at Stuff to Scrap put some of their kits on sale for just 21 bucks! This week Adriana's Cafe has My Stars and Softly in the bin. Here are previews of these kits and a layout I made using My Stars!
All My Stars is available here
Softly is available here.
Plus all the coordinates for these kits are 50% off as well. 
Here is my Layout with My Stars.
I used a template by Secret Stash. 
Adriana is also hosting some great challenges this month. At Stuff to Scrap she is hosting a color challenge. There are lot of different ways to participate and there are free mini kits from many participants! Go check it out! 
She is also hosting a template challenge over at Scraps N Pieces. You get a FREE template to use to make a layout! What could be easier! Here is the layout I made for the challenge. 
I used a kit by Wendy Tunison called Autumns Kiss  and Sisterly Love word art by Memories by Digital Design. 
One last thing to check out today is Adriana's FB page. Sha has a giveaway going on today!! Go check it out and keep up to date with all the stuff going on! 
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment