Friday, November 25, 2011

Baby Mine by Jen C Designs

If you or someone you love has had a new little baby, then I have a perfect new kit from Jen C Designs to show you. There is both a boy and girl version! Here are the previews. 
Baby Mine Boy is available here
Baby Mine Girl is available here
There is also some great add-ons to help you round out your layouts! 
First up are some Polka Dot papers available here
Pregnancy Milestones available here
Baby Milestones available here.
Don't forget that there is a Black Friday Sale going on today with lots of great deals and specials!! So go check it out here

Now here are my layouts! For the first layout I used Jen's Splitville Template available here


For my second layout I used Jen's just Journaling Template pack available here

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment