Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Butterfly Buddies by AmyDane Designs

Happy Wednesday! 
I have a wonderful and bright springy kit to share with you from AmyDane Designs. I wanted to choose a bright and fun kit this month since I am in denial that winter is coming! LOL. Well, this is the perfect kit for that and was also perfect for some pictures of my daughter in a dress my mom made her for my brothers wedding this past summer. But I will get to the layouts in a minute! First up here is the preview of this great kit.

I love all those great colors! It is available at the store here.
Here are the two layouts that I created with the kit. The first I created for a Speed Scrap at SNP. If you have not joined in yet let me just say that they are a blast! You should totally join in some time. I was a bit nervous for my first one but everyone is super friendly and helpful! So don’t be shy!
For the second layout I used a template by Kat’s Creations as well as word art from Sisterly Love word art pack by Memories by Digital Designs. It is available in the SNP storehere. Here is the preview of this great and versatile pack.
Now, what you have all been waiting for! I had so many comments about the flower border from my first layout after the speed scrap that I decided to make it into a frame!! Here is the preview!
Click HERE to go to the SNP blog to download and enjoy!
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment