Thursday, November 3, 2011

DSD CT Blog Hop from 3 lil Monsters!! Freebies!

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day!! To celebrate 3 lil Monsters is having a CT blog hop!! Yea! Since I am a guest CT for her this month I get to participate as well! Yea!!
Here is a preview of the kit that I got to work with. It is called Sunshine and Lemonade and is available here.
What a fun kit right??? I made not one but two freebies for you with this kit! Here is a preview of each of them.


The cluster comes un both a shadowed and non shadowed version. Click here for your download! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by all the other stops on the blog hop!

Kristal's Kreations - You are here

Kristal

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete