Thursday, November 10, 2011

Layouts made during the DSD activities last weekend

Hello!
Well, I am about a week late to the party...ha ha or maybe I am a week late because of the party! Last weekend was a very intense scrapping one! I was able to participate in some great challenges, speed scraps, and get some great deals on some kits and templates to build up my digi scrap stash! Now that things have settled down a bit I would like to share a few of the layouts that I made over the weekend!
This first layout was made at a Speed Scrap at Scraps N Pieces. I used a kit called Sophistichic by Scraps N Peices. Here is a preview of the kit. It is available here.
Here is my Layout. 
This layout is special to me because it is of a very special friend of mine. She has Huntington's disease. I entered her into a special DSD software giveaway at Scraps N Pieces and she WON! I was so excited! She now has some digital software that she can use to capture her memories and record them for her family! My Memories and Scraps N Pieces were so generous and I want to thank them so much for their kindness!! 
The next two layouts that I would like to share were made at Speed Scraps at Ginger Scraps. 
This first one I used a kit by Twin Mom Scraps called Cutie Spooks. It is available here
Here is my layout. 
I used Boo-tiful Halloween word art by Memories by Digital Designs. Available here
The second layout is using Perfect Game by Kat's Creations. It is available here. Here is a preview. This is one of the kits I purchased over the weekend. 
Here is my layout. 
I just loved the way this one turned out! When the instructions included using 6 photos I just know that bowling was what I wanted to scrap! 

The last speed scrap layout that I want to share was at Scrappity Doo Dah. 
I used Sunshine and Lemonade by 3 Lil' Monsters. Available here. Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 
Kristal




No comments:

Post a Comment