Monday, July 9, 2012

Temptation Templates Volume 3 from Wendy Tunison Designs.

I am constantly in awe of the layouts created by one of the designers that I am lucky enough to be on her CT. So when she started making Templates out of some of her layouts I was more then a little excited! Well, she has the third set in her Temptation Templates ready and it is just as amazing as the first two! Here is a look at the incredible template pack.  It is available here
Aren't they amazing! I love all the clustering and paper stripes! 
Here is a look at what I have done with this pack (so far!)
My first layout uses a kit form Wendy called Midterm. It is available here. It is one of my all time favorite kits of hers! 
Here is my layout. 
For my second layout I used a kit by Karen Diamond Designs called Ann's Grace. 
It is available here. Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment