Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lots of exciting things to share!!!

This has been a wonderful week! Both in the scrapping world and regular life! What else can you expect from a Holiday week though! The first exciting thing was that my passport finally came in the mail! Yea! My husband and I are going on our first solo trip EVER later this year and I am sooooo excited! I will share more details after the fact and I am sure I will have lots of pictures! 
Then my husband found out today that he will 100% start with his new job in 2 weeks. This is great news as it includes a nice race as well as much better insurance! 
As far as the scrapping world I had three special things happen (so far!) this week. 
I think I have mentioned that I decided to participate in the "This Scrappers Got Talent" contest at STS this year. Well I have made it to round 3!! I am super excited and feel very honored to be amoung the 19 that are continuing. I will be back later this week with the page I make for this weeks challenge! 
Second, is another STS honor. I got voted as the LOTM (Layout of the Month) at STS! I feel so very honored! STS is a wonderful Forum with TONS of amazing layouts so I am very proud to have won! 
Here is the Layout that was the winner. You can find the post here
My third and final little bit of great news is that I got LOTD at Gotta Pixel yesterday! 
Here is the layout that won. You can see all the Layouts for the week here
Thanks for reading and sharing in my wonderful week! And it is only Tuesday! LOL!



1 comment: