Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Fourth and Away We Go by Jen C Designs

Happy July! Can you believe that it is already July? It has been going by so fast!!! 
Today I have two brand new kits to share with you from Jen C Designs. 
The first is called The Fourth and is a Grab Bag! I love the great savings with Grab Bags! 
You can grab all the items for just $5 for a limited time! 
Here is a preview of all that you will get. 
It is available at Gotta Pixel, Ginger Scraps, The Studio, and her Personal Store.

Here is a look at what I created with it!
I also used a template by Jen C Designs for my layout called Scallopy Goodness. 
It is available at  Ginger ScrapsThe Studio, and her Personal Store.
Here is a preview. 

Next is Away We Go is a collection of travel themed goodies! And all for just $1 until July 5 as part of the Ginger Scraps Bake Sale. You can find it in the store here
Here is my layout. 
I used a template by AmyDane Designs called Touch by an Angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment