Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Smooth Sailing by True North Scraps and a SALE!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! Kristal here to share with you about one of the amazing new designers to Scraps N Pieces! True North Scraps!!! She has already started adding wonderful new products to her store. Plus she is having a new designer sale and her ENTIRE store is 25% off!!! What a deal! You should definitely head over there! Click here to check out her whole store. 
She even has a brand new release out this week called 'Move It Move It'. I beat you can guess the theme.....LOL! If you house is anything like mine you have heard that song a billion times at the end of Madagascar! It is one of my daughters favorite movies! Here is a look at the preview. It is available here. Remember it is on sale! 
I got to work with one of her great products called 'Smooth Sailing'. It is available here
Here is a preview. I love the colors and how the kit will work for cruise, pool, beach, or any summer layout! 
Here is a look at the layouts that I created with her wonderful kit. 
For my first layout I also used a template by AmyDane Designs called Arrows and Stars. 
Here is my second layout. I used word art by Word Art World. 
I have also got a freebie frame cluster fo you!!! 
Click HERE to go to the SNP Blog to download and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment