Sunday, July 8, 2012

Feature Designer at SNP til the 15th is Karen Diamond Designs!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! And for those in the US that celebrated Independence day I hope you all had a wonderful time with your friends and family! I certainly did! Today I am here to share with you about the current Feature Designer at SNP! It is Karen Diamond Designs. She is one of the most generous designers I have ever meet! If you have never gone to one of her speed scraps you need to. She almost always gives away a ton of her product to those who come to the chat and play along! This last week she had a special chat to celebrate being the feature designer. I am so excited to share that I won something! I got her Alphabet Template vol. 1. I am so excited to try this out! I have just started designing and this is going to make alphas so much easier! Here is a preview of the product. 
It is available here and it is on sale! Along with her entire store while she is the feature designer!!
So I would definitely suggest headed over and grabbing some product. She has lots of PU kits as well as CU designer resources! 
She also has lots of challenges where you can earn $$ to her store!! You can check them all out here.
Here are a few Layouts that I have made this week as part of the challenges there. 
 I used a kit by Karen Diamond Designs called Sunny Days for the layout above. I also used Journal Blenders 3 and her Feature Designer Template 2.
 For this layout I used a kit by Adriana's Cafe coming out soon called Our Life in a Year - July (and add-on) and Word Art by Memories by Digital Designs called Liberty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment