Monday, July 30, 2012

Funky Christmas and August Template Grab Bag from Jen C Designs!

I am back from a nice week long vacation with my parents and siblings and back to regular life! While that does mean laundry, cleaning, and cooking....it also means scrapbooking! Today I have some great products to share with you from Jen C Designs that came out last weekend! First up is a brand new Template Grab Bag! These templates are amazing as usual and a steal while they are bundled in this grab bag! You can get 4 packs for just 4 bucks!!! 
Here is a look at the Grab Bag. It is available at Gotta Pixel, Ginger Scraps, The Studio, and her Personal Store. 
So many possibilities with these templates!!! 
For my layout (the first of many I am sure!) I used her new kit Funky Christmas. It is available at Ginger Scraps. Here is a look at all the parts. 
Here is a look at the LO I created with the Clickaholic template from the template Grab Bag and Funky Christmas. 

There is also a TON going on over at Jens Blog. Including a weekly kit bundle special and Daily Download at Gotta Pixel. Go check it all out here

No comments:

Post a Comment