Thursday, July 26, 2012

Best Summer Ever by Colie's Corner

It is hard to believe that we are headed towards the end of July already! Summer sure has been passing fast for me and my family! Today I want to share a great new summer kit from Coli'e Corner called 'Best Summer Ever'. Here is a look at the kit, the page starters and the templates! 
Here is the kit. I love all the fun summer elements! It is available at Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel
Here is a look at the page starters. These are a great time saver for making an amazing layout! 
They are available at Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel. 
Here are the templates. Also available at Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel. 
Now here is a look at what I created! 
For my first layout I used the page starters, kit, and template. 
For my second layout I used the page starters and kit. 
I also used word art from Word Art Worlds Swap 91 Freebie. 
It is still available if you hurry over! 




No comments:

Post a Comment