Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I made it to This Scrappers Got Talent Final Week!!!!!

I am sooooo excited (and a little in shock) that I have made it to the Final Week of This Scrappers Got Talent over at Stuff To Scrap! I am having so much fun in the competition! I entered it just for fun never thinking I would make it this far!! 
Here is a look at the Layouts I created for the contest. 

Week 1 
We had to make a layout that was a top 10 things about me as well as a recipe challenge with specific elements and papers etc to include. I used a kit by Scrappin Serenity called DayDreams and Wishes. 
Here is my layout. 

Week 2
For week 2 we were givin a mixed up template and we needed to make a layout using the items from the template. Here is a look at the given template. 
Here is the template and layout that I created. 
I used a kit by Scraps N Pieces called Sophistichic

Week 3
This week was an ad inspiration. We were given this ad below and made a layout using it as inspiration.
This was my take on it. I used a kit by Scrappin Serenity called Sandy Toes

Week 4
This week was a lot of fun and a new technique foe me. We had to blend at least two papers together for our background and have a picture less layout. I love pictures and they are almost always the inspiration for my layout so this was a bit different for me. But it was fun to write the journaling first and then build the layout around it! I used a combination of kits for this layout. I used papers from Word Art Worlds All Things Boy kit and elements from Wendy Tunison Designs Love Softly

Week 5
This week we are assigned to make a 2 page spread using Summer Romance kit seen below. 
Here is the 2 page LO that I created. The Winners are announced next week!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment