Thursday, May 24, 2012

This and That by Wendy Tunison Designs and Template Pack 8 by AK Designs

I have some AMAZING products to share with you today! I am a huge fan of templates! I got to work with a template pack from one of the great template designers at Scraps N Pieces, AK Designs. Then I got to pair it with the fabulous Wendy Tunison Designs! Here is a preview of the products that I worked with. 
Template Pack 8 by AK Designs. 
On Sale for just $2! So hurry over and purchase!!

This and That by Wendy Tunison Designs. 
Here entire store is on sale until the end of the month!! 
She is the feature designer for the last half of May!!
Save The Date by Wendy Tunison Designs. 

Here are the layouts that I created with these AMAZING products!! Hope you enjoy!


I also created a freebie for you! Here is a preview. 
Click HERE to go to the SNP Blog and download. 

No comments:

Post a Comment