Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Robot Tricks by Colie's Corner

Happy Wednesday!! Today is a good day! I just found out that my little sister is having a baby boy! It is the first boy in our family! Lucky for her that means he will most likely become the subject of my boy kit layouts! LOL! 
Today I have a kit to show you called Robot Tricks! This will be a perfect kit for my nephew when he is older! But for now I created a layout of my daughter playing outside! 
It is available at Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel. Here is a preview. 
Aren't those robots so cute!! 
Here is my layout. 
I used a template from Jen C Designs from her up coming iNSD Template Grab Bag!! It comes out this weekend and is sure to be a great deal!! I will be back later this week to show it to you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment