Friday, May 18, 2012

Strawberry Fields by Jen C Designs

Hello! Today I have a kit about one of my favorite foods! Strawberries! My girls love strawberries as well. They are just so sweet and juicy! Jen C Designs has a new collection out called Strawberry Fields that is perfect for the strawberry lovers in your life! It is full of wonderful reds and greens and would also work for a summer picnic or any summer layout really! 
Here is a look at the kit. 
It is available exclusively at Ginger Scraps! Click HERE to go to the store and check it out! 

Here is a look at the whole collection.


Here is the layout that I created with this kit. 
I also used a template by Wendy Tunison Designs. Available here

Jen's kit Corduroy girl has now been released in all her stores as well. 
Here is a reminder of the kit and my layout. 


It is available at DSB, GS, The Studio, and GP

No comments:

Post a Comment