Sunday, May 6, 2012

Follow Me Boys by Kristal Kreations!!! Thats right! I made a mini kit! It's FREE!!

Hello Everyone! 
I am excited to tell you that I made a mini kit! I mentioned in a post a few weeks ago that I have been taking a designer mentoring class. Well, the class is now over and that means that the kit have been posted to the Scraps N Pieces Gallery and you can get them all for FREE! That's right FREE! So hurry over since they are limited time freebies. 
Here is a preview of what you will get from me. 


Click Here to go to my post in the gallery to download. 

I have also made an add-on paper pack for you! You can download it from Mediashare or 4shared
I hope you enjoy it! I would love to see any layouts that you make with the kit from our team! 
Let me know what you think as I just may start designing in the near future and would love your feedback! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the extras! Love what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oow--plaids and stars, my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kristl for the GREAT add-on to your AWESOME kit!

    ReplyDelete