Thursday, May 17, 2012

So Little So Loved and Mommy and Me Word Art

Hello! I hope you are all getting lots done this week and getting ready for a great weekend! I sure love weekends! LOL! Today I have two great products to share with you from the Scraps N Pieces Store. Two Cute Kids has a new kit out called So Little So Loved that is just adorable! It is perfect for baby layouts as well as really any springy or children pages. I loved getting a chance to play with it! It is available in the store here and is currently 30% off!! So hurry over and grab it! 

I also worked with a word art pack from Memories by Digital Designs that I go back and use again and again! I LOVE this one. It is called Mommy and Me and is available here. Here is a preview. It is also on sale for just $2!! 

Here are the layouts that I created using these great products together!!! 


Finally I have a freebie for you! I hope that you enjoy! 

Click HERE to go to the Scrap N Pieces blog to download. 

No comments:

Post a Comment