Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Do you like Freebies???

Hello! I wanted to stop in quickly and let you all know about some GREAT freebies that will be available starting next monday. I have been participating in a Designer class at Scraps N Pieces for the last 6 weeks. I have learn a TON! As part of the class we each great a mini kit. We are in groups so there are about 5 people that all create coordinating mini's. So if you collect them all you will have a nice sized kit! Plus there are multiple teams so multiple kits!! I mush say that I am super excited to download these minis! You must be a member of the Scraps N Pieces Forum though in order to download the minis. So head over here and get registered so you don't miss out! They also have a ton of fun going on this week for International Scrap Book Day coming up on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment