Friday, May 11, 2012

Our Life In A Year - May by Adriana's Cafe and a freebie!!

Hello! I hope that everyone is having a great start to their weekend. We have had a bit of a rough start but hopefully things will brighten up soon! I have a wonderful springy and bright kit to share with you today from Adriana's Cafe. It is the next kit in her Our Life In A Year series. The month of May!! I must say that I just love the color scheme of this one! 
Here is a preview. 
It is available at STS and SNP
Here is my layout. I also used a template from Wendy Tunison Designs that comes out on the 17th. It is the second pack in her Temptation Templates. 
I also have a freebie for you. 
Click HERE for you freebie. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete