Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Day by SAHM Scrapper

Happy Monday!!! Well, at least I hope it is for you! Mondays seem to be super busy in my ife. Lots of cleaning and laundry etc. But I like to take a little time for something fun even on my busy monday! Today I have s great happy bright kit to share with you from SAHM Scrapper. It is brand new in the store today! Which means it is on sale for 40% off until Wednesday!! So head over to the store quick and grab it! Here is a preview. 
I love all those bright fun summery colors! 
Here is what I did with this great kit! 
 For this next page I also used a template from Scraps N Pieces from INSD. 
I also have a freebie for you! It is a paper starter from my second layout! 
Click HERE to go to the SNP blog and download and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment