Thursday, October 27, 2011

Urban Daisy by Wendy Tunison and a freebie

I have some very exciting news to share with this kit! I have been asked by Wendy of Wendy Tunison Designs to be a member of her Creative Team!! I am super excited! Urban Daisy is the first kit that I have worked with as a CT member and it is amazing! Since I joined the team after the official due date for layouts my layouts are not in the list below but if you go all the way to the very bottom you will see my layouts added as well as a freebie!!! Thanks for reading! 

I'm so excited to show you Wendy Tunison's latest kit, Urban Daisy
Wt_ud_snp_preview
Urban Daisy will be on sale for 50% off at SNP & NDISB for the first 3 days so grab it while it saves you some pennies! 
Wendy also made a set of Quick Pages for you with this kit!  They'll be on sale too!
Wt_ud_qp_snp
Check out what our CT did with this kit.  They're amazing!  Don't forget to click through when you see a freebie so you can grab it from their blog!
Bekki
Bekki (1)
Bekki (2)
Dana
Dana (1)
Dana (2)
Dana (free)
Kandi
Kandi (1)
Kandi (2)
Kandi (free)
Lahni
Lahni (1)
Lahni (2)
Lahni (free)
Sheri
Sheri (1)
Sheri (2)
Sheri (3)
Sheri (free)
Wendy
Wendy-(1)
Wendy-(2)
Wendy-(3)
Wendy-(4)
Wendy-(5)
Wendy-(free)
Sheri also made some layouts with the QP Set...
Sheri
QP - Sheri (3)
QP - Sheri (4)
QP - Sheri (5)
QP - Sheri (6)
QP - Sheri (7)
I bet you've been waiting to find out who won the free kits, right?  Was it you?  Congratulations go to...

Winners
I also wanted to remind you to get your comments in for the Quarters For Love contest at SNP!  There are just a few more days and the more comments you leave, the more money you get in return!  Check it all out here.

And finally my layouts and one last freebie for you.  Enjoy!
Created using template by Scraps N Peices

created using template by Mommy Made This

Click HERE for your freebie. 

Be sure to go check out Urban Daisy and pick it up while it's on sale!

Kristal

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete