Friday, October 14, 2011

Two great kits to show you from Twin Mom Scraps. Plus another layout with Just Text Me Word Art!!

Happy Friday!!
This may be one of the only weeks that I am actually sad that it is Friday rather then excited! LOL. We got back from vacation last night and today my hubby has to work. :(
At least since it is Friday we will get the weekend together now! Plus we need it to catch up on housework and recover from vacation!
Today I have 2 great kits to show you from Twin Mom Scraps. The first, Got Fruit, was released today! The second, Cheerful Bliss, has been out for a while and I have been wanting to work with it and finally have been able to do it!
Here is the preview for Got Fruit. It is available here. It is currently 25% off so hurry over and grab the savings.
 Here is the layout that I created. I used a template from Jen C Designs.
Now here is a preview of Cheerful Bliss. It is available here. I just love all those bright colors! This kit would be perfect for Fall photos!
 I also used Just Text Me word art in my layout from Memories by Digital Designs. It is available here.
Here is my layout. I used a template by Connie Prince.
 Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment