Thursday, October 27, 2011

Divalicious by Jen C Designs

I have a simply adorable kit to show you today! It is called Divalicious by Jen C Designs. I have been a HUGE fan of Jen C Designs for a very long time. She was one of the first designers that I started following and I have a bunch of her kits and templates (remember that awesome grab bag of templates I talked about a few weeks ago). Well I am super excited to say that I am now one of her CT members!! I am so super excited about this! So now you will get to see even more of her great products featured on my blog!
So here is a preview of Divalicous. It is available here
Cute right!
I also used a template from Jen C Designs for my layout. 
Here is a preview of the set. Muliphoto Templates. Hopefully you grabbed these while they were part of the grab bag but if not you can still get them here
Finally here is my layout. Hope you enjoy! 
Kristal

1 comment: