Monday, October 17, 2011

Quit Bugging Me by Scrappin Serenity and Freebie!

Happy Monday Everyone! 
I am back from vacation and ready to get back to 'real' life. Well, maybe I could use a few more days to recover....but since that is not going to happen I will embrace all that being home means. Like laundry, cleaning, etc! :) 
However, I do have a very fun kit to show you today! It is called Quit Bugging Me and is from Scrappin' Serenity. My daughter has started to love bugs so this kit came at the perfect time for me! Here is the preview. It is available at her store at STS here. Aren't those bugs so cute!!
Here is my layout. I just love how it turned out! I modified a template from Connie Prince to make my layout. And I created a border cluster for you! 
Here is a preview of my freebie. 
click here to get your freebie.
Kristal

1 comment: