Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rose Garden by Mommy Made This

Hello!
I want to quickly show you a layout I made using Rose Garden by Mommy Made This. I was able to purchase this kit for FREE using a participation price from a speed scrap over at Scraps N Pieces. It is so fun to participate in a speed scrap. When I first started digital scrapbooking I heard about them everywhere but did not really know what they were. So I was too nervous to join in. Well, I finally tried one about 2 months ago and loved it! Most Speed Scraps go something like this. You follow along in a chat or forum thread where you are given 7 instruction to make your layout. Things like specific elements to use, or number of papers etc. Then you upload your finished layout to the gallery within an hour of the speed scrap ending and you get a participation prize! So not only do you get a layout done with some inspiration on how to create it but you get a prize! Plus the chats are so fun! The next one at Scraps N Pieces is on Monday night so if you have your little trick or treaters in bed you should join in! Click here for information on that and other speed scraps at Scraps N Pieces.
Now, onto my layout LOL!
Here is a preview of Rose Garden. You can purchase it here.
Here is my layout! 
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment