Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just Text Me word art by Memories by Digital Designs and Morning Breeze template pack by Jellebelleke's Designs,

Hello!! I am currently on vacation so my posts this week will be fewer but I will be back in full swing next week! Today I want to show you a great word art pack from Memories by Digital Designs as well as a template pack from Jellebeleke's Designs.
The Word Art pack is called just Text Me and is perfect for this day and age! (did that phrase just date me...ha ha!) I am still living in the stone age and do not even have texting on my phone (it is completely blocked) but I do have a computer and I do use it ALL the time! So this pack was perfect for my photos of my kids using the computer to Skype!! I will get to my layout in just a second. First, here is a preview of the word art pack. It is available here. If you hurry and grab it before Wednesday it will be 50% off!!
Here is the template pack that I used to create my layout. I just love how versatile these templates are! You can use them for layouts with lots of photos or you can add lots of layers of papers!! It is available here and is just a dollar as part of her retirement sale! 
I used the Talk to Me kit by Kat's Creations to create my layout. I won this kit for free a few months back in her Want to Win Wednesday contest on her blog. It is available in her store here
Now here is my layout! I hope you like it!!
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment