Monday, October 24, 2011

My layouts from 2 of the speed scraps at Scraps N Peices

Hello!
I wanted to quickly share two different layouts that I created for two different speed scraps over at the Scraps N Pieces forum last week. The first was on Tuesday with host Colleen from Mommy Made This. I used her kit 3 Wishes to make my layout. I also used some word art from Memories by Digital Designs new kit Mommy and Me that came out last week. Here is a preview of each of these to remind you what they look like.
3 Wishes is available here
Mommy and Me is available here.
Here is the layout that I created. 
 The second speed scrap was this past Thursday. It was so much fun and my girls actually cooperated and let me scrap! I used the new kit Midterm by Wendy Tunison available here. This speed scrap was hosted by Amy of Amy Dane Designs. She provided a template and the instructions. I LOVE how this one turned out. I am not very good at clustering yet and tend to wimp away from it. So since that was one of the steps I had to do it. I love how it turned out! 
Here is a preview of the kit I used. I am loving all the layouts that I have seen with this kit. So versatile!
Here is my page. 
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment