Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Fun by Crafty Scraps and a Free QP!!

Hello Everyone!!

I have an adorable little summer kit that you can get for FREE over at the Crafty Scraps Forum. But only until the end of July so hurry over and snag this kit! There are so many fun challenges, freebies, and inspiration there so check it out! The kit I want to show you is called Summer Fun and is available here.
Here is what it looks like.

Here is the fun summer page I was able to make using this kit. 
Fun right! The word art is from Word Art World. 

And Lucky you since I have converted this page into a QP for you!! I hope that you enjoy it!

Click here for the Download. 

You should also head over to the forum to sign up for Crafty Scraps Newsletter for more fun freebies as well as keeping updated on everything that is coming up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment