Monday, July 11, 2011

Simple Girl Scraps - Great Challenge, Great Kit, Great Freebie, and I am now on her CT!!

Happy Monday Everyone,

I have some great news! I have been selected to be a member of Simple Girl Scraps Creative Team!! I am super excited to be able to work with her and her kits!!

I wanted to quickly share about a great challenge going on at DSDI this month. It is called The Works challenge. (You need to be a registered member of the DSDI Forum to participate). I discovered it because the host this month is Simple Girl Scraps and I am a follower of her blog (and now on her CT. Yea!)

The great thing about this challenge is you get an adorable Independence day mini to use!! If you are like me you have a TON of new pictures from all the festivities last weekend and could use an adorable addition to your kits!

Check out how cute this mini kit is (it is an add-on to her kit The Fourth).

Here is the full The Fourth kit (available at the DSDI store).

Here is the page that I made using the Add-on kit for the challenge.

I hope that you like it, because you are in luck! Simple Girl Scraps has agreed to let me make the bottom portion of the page into a cluster freebie!!
Here is a preview of what you will be downloading!


Click here for the download. (Download includes both a shadowed and unshadowed version).

I have also made a page using the full size kit. The kit is available for purchase at the store.
Here is a preview.

Hope you have a great week!

Kristal

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cluster frame! Thank you!! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete