Saturday, July 16, 2011

Love my Dog by Simple Girl Scraps

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Today I have a really cute kit to show you! When I first saw this kit I though 'oh how cute! Too bad we do not have a pet dog. oh well.' But then I really looked at it and realized how versatile it really is! I just love the I heart U word art and the red paper!! I did end up making a dog layout though since I was able to find a picture of our neighbors dog and just love the dog accessories in this kit! So, here is the kit review and my layout! The kit is available here



For some other ideas of cute ways to use this kit check out Simple Girl Scraps blog. There are also lots of layouts using the other two kits released today Twitterpated and Goodnight! Plus, you can find some great freebies there!

Kristal

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that?! Pika was sooo tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! I will have to fix the spelling to a k....ha ha I should have asked!

    ReplyDelete