Thursday, July 14, 2011

Aloha Summer by Twin Mom Scraps

Hello All,

Today I have a super cute kit to show you from Twin Mom Scraps called 'Aloha Summer'. Here is the preview. It is available at her store here.

Isn't that such a fun kit! It makes me want to travel! To bad we can't just wish ourselves to a tropical island!! Here is the layout that I made using this great kit.

I even made some Word Art for this kit that you can get for FREE in Twin Mom Scraps upcoming Newsletter! So if you are not signed up yet hurry to her Blog and sign up so you never miss another freebie! Here is a preview of the Word Art you can get for free in the newsletter!



You are still in luck though because I have a little freebie for you from my Aloha Summer layout for you! I hope you enjoy!



Click here to download!



Kristal

2 comments:

  1. These are both very cute ... with endless uses! Thanks so much! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete