Friday, July 22, 2011

Schools in by Twin Mom Scraps and Blog Train from Simple Girl Scraps!

Happy Friday!

I don't know about you but I have been waiting for Friday all week....
I hope that it is a great weekend to make the wait worth it! LOL!

I have two fun things to show you today!

The first is a school kit from Twin Mom Scraps. I love that this kit is not your normal red, blue, and yellow back to school colors. It is fun pastel shades! Check out this preview.

The kit is available at her store here. And here is the page that I made with the kit!

The second thing I have to share with you is a blog train that you can go hoping on starting today! A bunch of the DSDI designers have put it together for you including Simple Girl Scraps! Here is a preview of the kit you can get for free on her blog today. 
Here is the page that I made using this great mini kit! Enjoy!

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment