Friday, July 1, 2011

Choo Choo - LDS Blog Train stopping by! Freebie!!

Hello All,

Can you believe it is July! June was such a crazy busy month and went by so fast! Summer weather is finally here and I am so happy! I love warm weather!
I have been following the LDS Blog Train and getting lots of amazing items but this is my first time participating. I hope you enjoy my small contribution! I made a paper pack and a matching alpha.
Thanks!

Here is a slideshow of all the great things you can get at the stops!


Here is a preview of my part. It includes 8 papers and an alpha.

You should have come from Plum Dumpling Designs and your next stop on the train is Toddlers of Unusual Size. You can also head back to the LDS Blog Train site if you get lost for a full list of the participants.

Click here for your freebie!

Kristal



5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful colour scheme- I love this!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE the colors! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely papers with me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your part of a great blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first contribution, thank you so much for sharing! I really love the alpha, so versatile!

    ReplyDelete