Thursday, August 29, 2013

What Jen C Designs has been up to the last little while!

Today I want to give you an update on some of the releases that Jen C Designs has had this past month. Sadly I have been super busy and did not have a chance to work with many of these kits until just this week. But I wanted to share with you the fun kits and the layouts that I made with them! 

For my first layout I used a kit by Jen C Designs called Lil Discoverer. Here is a look at the kit.
It is available at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberry Pop.
Here is look at my layout. 
I used a template by QueenWild Scraps called The Big Picture.

My next layout also uses a template by QueenWild Scraps called The Big Picture II.
I used a kit by Jen C Designs called My Story - August.
It is available at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberry Pop.
Here is a look at the kit.
Here is my layout. 

My last layout uses a kit called Forever After. 
It is available at Gotta Pixel or Pickleberry Pop. 
Here is a look at the kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment