Friday, August 23, 2013

Tucked Inside A Book by B2N2 Scraps and Chere Kaye

One of my favorite hobbies, other than scrapbooking of course, is reading. I love to sit and relax and read a good book! I am so happy that my girls have also picked up this habit! Well, B2N2 Scraps and Chere Kaye have teamed up to bring a great kit that is all about reading! It is called Tucked Inside A Book and is available at Ginger Scraps here. Here is a look at the kit. 
 They have also created a bunch of extras to help you in your scrapping needs! 
You can grab the QP pack here.
You can grab the clusters here.
 You can grab the cards here
You can grab the Paper Stackers here.
Or you can grab the bundle and get everything and save! You can grab it here.  
Here is a look at my layout. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment