Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer Saying Word Art by Memories by Digital Designs.

With summer coming to an end, if you are like me, you still have lots of activities to scrap that kept you super busy! Well, Memories by Digital Designs has the perfect word art pack to help you in making your pages! It is called Summer Sayings and is available at Scraps N Pieces here. Here is a look at the preview. 

Here is a look at the layouts that I created with the pack. 
For this first layout I used Sizzling Summer by Scrappin Serenity available here
I also used a used a template by QueenWild Scraps called Something Simple available here
For this layout I used Mermaid Princess by Mommy Made This available here
I also used Mermaid Princess Template by Memories by Digital Design available here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment