Thursday, August 1, 2013

Seasons of Change by Ponytails Designs.

A few gray hairs, tiny wrinkles around the eyes, your waistband getting a little tighter... oh the joys of getting older! It's inevitable that we all get older, and that brings with it some change, both in our outlook and in ourselves. We could cry about it, but it's much more fun to laugh about it! So celebrate your Seasons of Change with some smiles and a cute mini kit! It's only $1 for the first week, so don't delay... 
  ponytails_seaschng_prev   
 For a limited time you can pick up a coordinating cardstock pack on the Ponytails Facebook page. Enjoy!
ponytails_seaschng_cardstocks  
Here is a closer look at my layout. 
 When I was finishing up the layout Isabel came over and asked me, "where is mine?" so I had to find some pictures of her to use with the layout as well! Here is her version.
I used I was Framed template by Ponytails Designs available here
I also used Beach Fun Word Art by Word Art World available at Scrapbook Bytes and Gotta Pixel.


No comments:

Post a Comment